Registered Nurse - In Store Covid-19 Vaccination Support
The Judge Group San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In Store Registered Nurse - Vaccines
Hours: Must be flexible (shifts between 10am - 7pm)
Shifts available: Sunday-Saturday
Health has a powerful purpose – “Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. One of these initiatives includes administering the COVID 19 vaccine to the public at Clinic.
The Nurse RN role will work to administer Covid-19 vaccines (flu, covid, MMR etc). PPE is provided. Flexible part-time and full-time hours are available. We are looking for nurses who:
• Lead with heart – display empathy and compassion for their patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
• Collaborate with others and actively contribute to a team culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
• Professionally interact with health care professionals and patients
• Possess strong clinical skills including: medication administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate patients, BLS (Basic Life Saving) certification
• Full, active, and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in the state, territory that you are working in.
if you are interested please reach out to me as soon as possible on number 610-230-7060 or you can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details please visit www.judge.com
The Judge Group
The Judge Group is one of the largest IT & Healthcare staffing firms with 50 years of experience. We are privately owned and provide a diversified portfolio of world-class technology, talent and learning solutions to Fortune 1000 companies across the globe. Our annual revenues exceed $500MM and our professionals work across 30+ offices in the US, Canada and China for more details please visit www.judge.com
AddressSan Jose, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at The Judge Group