RN Executive Director - Homecare
The Judge Group Akron, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Our client is currently seeking a RN Executive Director - Homecare
This position gives you the opportunity to work with one of the largest Home Health Care companies in the country!
The RN Executive Director will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing & managing a mix of skilled nursing, pediatric, supportive home care, and a mix of skilled and unskilled personal care.
- Oversee patient care services and day-to-day operational needs
- Continue to grow and expand patient services
- Participate in team efforts to achieve agency and company goals
- Responsible for hiring, performance evaluations, coaching, and training
- Analysis of financial metrics and key performance indicators
- Point of contact for all state surveys and regulatory agencies
Benefits being offering by the Company!
- Industry-leading Health Care benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid time off + holidays
- Online continuing education
- Employee assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral program
- 3 – 5 years relevant, supervisory, clinical management experience
- Registered Nurse (RN) currently licensed in agency state
HCBS experience preferred, but home health and hospice experience would work also
The Judge Group
HealthcareView all jobs at The Judge Group