RN Executive Director - HomeCare
The Judge Group Worthington, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Our client is currently seeking an Executive Director - Homecare
This position gives you the opportunity to work with one of the largest Home Health Care companies in the country!
The Executive Director will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee patient care services and day-to-day operational needs
- Operates the agency so that it performs within budget and demonstrates week-over-week increases in billable hours.
- Reviews weekly operations reports, weekly metrics, productivity, and agency financial statements to ensure the organization is on target with budgeted goals. Follows up, addresses issues, and implements action plans as appropriate to meet goals.
- Continue to grow and expand patient services
- Participate in team efforts to achieve agency and company goals
- Responsible for hiring, performance evaluations, coaching, and training
- Analysis of financial metrics and key performance indicators
- Point of contact for all state surveys and regulatory agencies
- All other duties as assigned.
Benefits being offered!
- Industry-leading Health Care benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid time off + holidays
- Online continuing education
- Employee assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral program
- 3 – 5 years relevant, supervisory, clinical management experience
- Experience in the Private Duty Home healthcare sector
- One Year of Home and Community Based Services management experience preferred
- Preferred if you are Registered Nurse (RN) currently licensed in agency state
Please inquire directly to learn more about this opportunity!
The Judge Group
HealthcareView all jobs at The Judge Group