RN Executive Director Home Health
The Judge Group Roanoke, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Our client is currently seeking a RN Executive Director for Home Health
$15,000 Signing Bonus available!
This position gives you the opportunity to work with one of the largest Home Health Care companies in the country!
The position is based out of Roanoke VA with oversight of a 2nd branch in Pulaski VA
The RN Executive Director will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and completing assigned projects to effectively support the immediate and long-range objectives of the company
- Oversight of the eligibility of patients referred to home care services, planning for the services to be provided to patients and supervising their total home health care
- implementing and maintaining administrative practices, agency philosophy, goals, and policies that assure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations
- Enhancing the profitability of the agency
- providing motivation and retention of a qualified staff and assure the quality of services delivered
- Any other duties as assigned
Benefits being offering by the Company!
- Industry-leading Health Care benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid time off + holidays
- Online continuing education
- Employee assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral program
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) currently licensed in agency state
- Must have OASIS experience
- 3 – 5 years relevant, supervisory, clinical management experience
- P&L experience along with experience in financial reporting, budgets, payroll, billing ect.
- Please inquire directly to learn more about this opportunity!
The Judge Group
HealthcareView all jobs at The Judge Group