The Judge Group Royal Oak, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Our client is currently seeking a QA Engineer
Management is very fair and results-oriented. Judge has a particularly good relationship with this team and they will have 2 other Judge contractors working on the same projects as them. Once they return to the office it’s an open plan and they try to have social activities and breaks for employees.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- They will be working in an agile cross-functional team of developers, product owners & BAs to develop manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing. The work will be mostly manual testing.
- They will also Execute manual and automated test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed as well as Back end, API and Integration Testing
- Analyze existing features and test cases and consider areas where new test cases should be created, or existing cases modified to have a better coverage of the features
- Create data sets to be used in test automation activities. Perform software configurations and deployments to manage your testing system for successful testing results
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ yrs of manual testing experience with any tools
- 2+ yrs experience with API testing tools
- Decent SQL experience at the intermediate to expert level
- Some QA automation experience
The Judge Group
AddressRoyal Oak, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at The Judge Group