PERFORMANCE TEST ENGINEER
The Judge Group Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Our client is currently seeking a PERFORMANCE TEST ENGINEER. MUST BE ONSITE IN EITHER MINNESOTA OR ATLANTA, GA
This job will have the following responsibilities:
• LoadRunner or ALM Performance Center or JMeter (2 or more years of experience)
• RestAssured (or similar), Cucumber, PostMan, SOAPUI or UFT (2 or more years of experience)
• qTest (1 or more years of experience)
• GITLab (or similar), Jenkins (or similar) CICD tools
• DynaTrace or SiteScope or similar Monitoring tools
• Experience working in an agile workload management tools like JIRA or VersionOne
• Java, SQL, or similar languages
• Functional knowledge of the airline business is desired
• Prior Delta experience is a plus Roles & Responsibilities
• Defines Quality Plan for how the software will be tested given the objectives, risks, and context.
• Working within the Agile methodology, design, develop, and execute automated tests including functional, regression, performance, and security testing for SOAP Web Services and Rest APIs.
• Lead test execution by participating in requirements and design reviews, understanding requirements, and incorporating into test strategies and scenarios.
• Work to continually improve test automation strategy and coordinate with team members to implement and incorporate automated tests into CI/CD pipeline.
• Automation, Frameworks, Java Coding, DevOps, Shift Left testing, CICD, BDD and TDD.
• Performance Test Design, querying Databases, Data Mining, Real Time Simulation.
Kumar Gaurav, Domain Specialist, The Judge Group, India
Suite 100, 151 South Warner Road, Wayne, PA 19087
Phone +1 (610) 813-1035 Ext -304 | www.judge.com
The Judge Group
TechnologyView all jobs at The Judge Group