Mortgage Loan Processor - Remote
The Judge Group Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
Salary: Competitive Hourly Base + Commission
Our client is looking to hire a large number of Mortgage Loan Processors that will be 100% REMOTE to join their team. These will be direct-hire, full-time positions with our client. These are excellent opportunities to join an already established national company that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
Position: Mortgage Loan Processor
Employment Type: Full-Time/Direct-Hire with our client.
Compensation: Hourly base rate (OT eligible) + Commission
Location: 100% REMOTE - NO TRAVEL REQUIRED
About our client:
Our client is a national mortgage lender with offerings in Direct to Consumer, Retail, Wholesale, Correspondent Lending, etc. Loan products include both Conventional and Non-Conventional/Government loans. Our client serves 49 states in the US, has 2,600+ employees and has serviced over 600,000+ customers.
Key selling points:
- 100% remote with no travel required.
- Client provides a company laptop and phone.
- Competitive base pay plus an aggressive commission structure that is one of the best in the industry.
- Growth opportunities. The client is huge on promoting from within. Nearly all management has held the title of loan processor.
- Stability. This is an established client that has been growing tremendously even before the current refinance boom. No mass layoffs here when rates go up.
- Consistent high-volume loan pipeline. 30 is the minimum expectations but many processors are completing 40-60+ loans monthly.
- Efficiency. You can be much more efficient while processing loans because at this client you only process loans and even have a junior support staff to assist with more time consuming tasks.
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO, Holidays, etc.
- Communicate with underwriting and Mortgage Consultants to understand the financial situation of the borrower
- Calculating income and reviewing tax returns
- Working with Government (FHA, USDA, VA) and Conventional loans
- Processing both refinance and purchase loans
- Responsible to meet daily, weekly, and monthly production goals.
- Effectively communicating with mortgage consultants to coordinate the approval process
- Responsible for ensuring proper compliance and adhere to industry regulations and standards
- Consistent follow up with borrowers regarding loan status, and provide over the top customer service!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prefer a minimum of 5+ years of overall experience
- Prefer previous remote experience
- 2+ years’ experience within Direct-to-Consumer processing
- Must have 2+ years of residential first (prime) mortgage processing experience
- Experience with processing a pipeline of 30+ loans per month
- Solid understanding of the economics related to the origination, sale, and servicing of residential mortgage loans
- Excellent customer service skills
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match!
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Simple 100% virtual hiring process.
1. Talk to Judge recruiter
2. Take Assessment provided by client (WonScore)
3. Client interview with a team lead (30 min phone screen)
4. Client interview with hiring manager (30 min phone screen)
5. Receive offer & complete on-boarding
6. Attend virtual training (100% paid)
The Judge Group
The Judge Group, celebrating its 50th anniversary, is a leading professional services firm specializing in talent, technology, and learning solutions. We consult, staff, train, and solve. Through our work we make people and organizations better. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 30 offices in the United States, Canada, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 50 of the Fortune 100 and is responsible for over 9,000 professionals on assignment annually across a wide range of industries. If you would like to learn more about The Judge Group visit www.judge.com or call toll free (800) 360-4474.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Judge Group