Machine Learning Ops Engineer
The Judge Group Malvern, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Machine Learning Ops Engineer. They are an AWS shop, So someone with strong cloud knowledge and experience with ML Ops would be great.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2.Glue ETL
- Solid understanding of machine learning fundamental
- Bring your deep expertise in cloud architecture / DevOps to analyze and recommend enterprise-grade solutions for operationalizing AI / ML analytics
- Develop end-to-end (Data/Dev/ML)Ops pipelines based on in-depth understanding of cloud platforms, AI lifecycle, and business problems to ensure analytics solutions are delivered efficiently, predictably, and sustainably.
- Designs and builds pipelines that shorten development cycles for our software and AI/ML systems:
- Build and automate our AI/ML workstream from data analysis, experimentation, operationalization, model training, model tuning to visualization.
- Improve and maintain our automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Assist data scientists with model evaluation and training (includes versioning, compliance and validation).
- Build and maintain data pipelines for analytics, model evaluation and training (includes versioning, compliance and validation).
- Work with AI/ML practitioners to solve complex problems and create unique solutions for MLOps.
- Continuously evaluate the latest packages and frameworks in the ML ecosystem
- Experience in configuring AWS environment (i.e. EC2, S3, DB’s etc.) Data(Glue, EMR,etc.) and AWS Services (Step & Lambda Functions etc.)
- Familiarity with container technologies including AWS Fargate, Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficient in AWS, DevOps, CI/CD and Microservices
- Expert in Container technologies like Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience developing and managing packages and APIs using Python
- Knowledge in web service development, design and specifications writing with REST
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication and collaboration skills
- General knowledge of agile software development concepts and processes Bonus points if:
- AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty Preferred
- [Experience Requirement]
- [Management Requirement]
- [Process Oversight Requirement]
- [Specific Skills Requirement]
- [Additional Requirements]
The Judge Group
TechnologyView all jobs at The Judge Group