Loan Origination System Analyst
The Judge Group Melville, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Loan Origination System Analyst (On-Site)
Join on the ground floor of a new dynamic automation initiative at a well-established Mortgage Bank that is looking to re-imagine and re-create the antiquated Mortgage industry. In this role you will be responsible for helping to build, maintain, manage, and support our new industry leading LOS.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1 to 3 years of Experience in Mortgage Banking or related industries.
- Advanced level skill with MS Office Suite.
- Understanding of how Data Warehouse and BI tool function.
- Ability to think independently and drive projects.
- Organized and process oriented.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- A team player with the ability to work cross functionally with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Judge Group
The Judge Group, celebrating its 50th anniversary, is a leading professional services firm specializing in talent, technology, and learning solutions. We consult, staff, train, and solve. Through our work we make people and organizations better. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 30 offices in the United States, Canada, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 50 of the Fortune 100 and is responsible for over 9,000 professionals on assignment annually across a wide range of industries. If you would like to learn more about The Judge Group visit www.judge.com or call toll free (800) 360-4474.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Judge Group