Lead Business Analyst
The Judge Group Fort Washington, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst with Mortgage industry experience. This is a full-time job opportunity in Fort Washington, PA. The Lead Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level.
- Implements a thorough understanding of mortgage origination and systems involved in all assignments
- Works well in a fast paced team environment and manage/drive multiple requests to successful completion in a prompt and professional manner while communicating issue/status to appropriate stakeholders
- Ability to mentor other Business Analysts.
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Proven track record of delivering documents/requests/changes combined with the ability to be proactive in identifying opportunities for the process and systems changes along with requirements traceability.
- Ability to effectively lead/manage/drive requirement/request meetings, across various business units, with minimal management oversight.
- Ability to clearly articulate, effectively author and present complex requirement documents, including the benefit analysis, both verbally and written.
- Ability to act as effective leader between/among business departments and IT/consultants/technology Ability to participate/lead user acceptance testing and provide training on the new feature/process
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands and tight timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability in authoring and analyzing ‘Process Flow’ diagrams.
- Knowledge and experience working in Blue Works is a plus
The Judge Group
The Judge Group, celebrating its 50th anniversary, is a leading professional services firm specializing in talent, technology, and learning solutions. We consult, staff, train, and solve. Through our work we make people and organizations better. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 30 offices in the United States, Canada, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 50 of the Fortune 100 and is responsible for over 9,000 professionals on assignment annually across a wide range of industries. If you would like to learn more about The Judge Group visit www.judge.com or call toll free (800) 360-4474.
AddressFort Washington, PA
BusinessView all jobs at The Judge Group