Java J2Ee Developer
The Judge Group Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Java J2Ee Developer
- As a leader in Software Engineering, you will combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology.
- You’ll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards.
- With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming, your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
- Your experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you’re already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing micro services in Java
- You will write test cases using TDD/BDD approach with emphasis on high maintainability leading and participating in code review sessions - peer reviews and group reviews. You will provide code review sign-off for your peer’s and team member’s code.
- You will demonstrate scalability of your services using mock testing frameworks and other tools.
- Participate in the API design sessions and selection of design patterns that are selected for use by the team.
- Technical documentation of service API (using Swagger)
- Implementing logging, auditability, security, and monitoring features.
- Must be hands on Java engineer with experience in Spring Qualifications:
- MUST: At least a BS degree in Computer Science from a reputed university/college or equivalent experience.
- MUST: Deep knowledge and expertise in Java programming - you should rate yourself 8 out of 10 or higher and be able to demonstrate during the hiring process. 8-10 years of experience in the role of software engineer. Experience building a truly distributed architecture based system, especially involving large data volumes and real-time distribution will be huge plus. • Knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps tool
- chain, and a test-driven approach to agile delivery is expected.
- Experience with implementing middle-tier data caching solutions (e.g. Gemfire or Apache Ignite) and/or designing/delivering messaging-based solutions (e.g. Kafka) is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern architectures based on microservices, REST APIs, NoSQL stores (e.g. Cassandra), and event-based architecture will be key.
- Experience integrating with Salesforce/MuleSoft is a plus.
The Judge Group
TechnologyView all jobs at The Judge Group