The Judge Group Lone Tree, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Java Engineer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Produce efficient and elegant code based on requirements.
- Conduct code reviews for accuracy and functionality.
- Test, profile and deploy programs and applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing software.
- Identify ways to improve quality, velocity, processes, and teamwork.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience with a successful record of developing and deploying quality software products.
- 2+ years of Java development.
- Experience with Relational (MySQL, Amazon Aurora, DB2) and/or NoSQL (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cosmo DB, Redis) Databases.
- Understanding of general application architecture constructs like high-availability, scalability, security, and low-latency.
- Understanding of (EIP) enterprise design patterns and UML Modeling techniques.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Web Services Development (Microservices, RESTful web services, XML JSON).
- Practiced DevOps implementation (CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, Containers, Automation, Telemetry).
- Experience with Cloud Native Architecture (Open Shift, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS).
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and tools for APIs (TDD, BDD, Junit, Cucumber, SoapUI, Postman, etc.).
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX server operating systems.
The Judge Group
AddressLone Tree, CO
TechnologyView all jobs at The Judge Group