Home Health Registered Nurse - Contract
The Judge Group New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Home Health Registered Nurse - Contract
Home Health Registered Nurses needed
- Needs are for both Adult and Child/maternal care – Able to choose your caseload!
- ASAP Starts
- 13 weeks
- Shifts are 9am-5pm
- Very High hourly pay packages for home health being offered
- Any RN state license is being accepted
- 5-7 in home visits per day
Judge Group’s Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Customized Contract, Travel & Salary Packages built specifically for you
- Max allotted housing and meal stipends
- Paired with highly experienced contract recruiters that will guide you from start to finish
- Onboarding and compliance assistance
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Licensed and currently registered to practice as a Professional Nurse
- Two years of full-time nursing experience
- Current certification in Basic Life Support procedures including CPR
- Ability to perform word processing functions utilizing computer skills
- Ability to carry a nursing bag furnished with medical supplies, a scale, business cell phone and laptop.
- One (1) year of experience in maternal/child or pediatric care setting.
- At least one (1) year of experience in Homecare, Long-term Care, or Hospital setting
- Demonstrated competence as a registered nurse inpatient assessments and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to travel via private car with proof of car insurance or via public transportation
- Will be required to visit 5 to 7 patients per day based on clinical acuity.
The Judge Group
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at The Judge Group