AWS Cloud Developer
The Judge Group Malvern, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: Our client is currently seeking a AWS Cloud Developer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Provides intermediate level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of Cloud Development software. Verifies all deliverables meet Methodology and Information Security requirements.
- Translates technical specifications, and/or design models into code for new or enhancement projects (for internal or external clients).
- Develops code that reuses objects, is well structured, includes sufficient comments, and is easy to maintain.
- Writes programs and reports
- Elevates code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule.
- Participates in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues and ensure methodology compliance.
- Participates in systems analysis activities, including system requirements analysis and definition, e.g. prototyping. Participates in other meetings, such as those for use case creation and analysis.
- Writes the system/technical portion of assigned deliverables. Assists technical team members with the system/technical portion of their deliverables, e.g., systems testers with test plans. On small teams, the developer may write these items.
- Performs unit testing and writes appropriate unit test plans to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Assists in integration, systems, acceptance, and other related testing as needed.
- This is an agile project.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Focus on AWS cloud development skills: CloudFormation, IaM, IaC, EMR, EC2, CloudWatch , CloudHealth, Glue, Lambda, S3, DataSync, Redshift
- Big Data: Hadoop ecosystem, YARN, Hive, Tez, Oozie, SQOOP, Spark, Kafka, Jupyter
- Programming/Scripting: Python, Java, Scala & Bash/Shell scripting & JSON
The Judge Group
TechnologyView all jobs at The Judge Group