The Jonus Group, LLC Parsippany, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $175,000 to $250,000 Yearly
Our client, a well established Title and Settlement Company, is experiencing tremendous growth and looking to add a President to their growing team.
This individual has responsibility for business strategy execution, business development, operations management, financial performance, talent management and company culture.
- Supervising multiple management level positions including VP Title Operations, Agency Manager, VP Sales and Controller.
- Serves as the primary liaison with the Company’s joint venture partner and member of the Joint Venture Board of Directors
- Responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive business plan
- Responsible for the implementation and achievement of the annual operating and capital budgets for the title companies.
- Guides and supports the business development function for the title agencies and settlement services companies in collaboration with the VP Sales.
- Oversees the title production and settlement services functions to ensure that clients and customers receive Legendary Service experiences with an extremely high level of quality and accuracy.
- Ensures the achievement of the Gross Revenue, Net Revenue and budget targets established on a phased and full year basis in cooperation with the Controller.
- Supervises compliance and risk functions in collaboration with the Compliance Officer.
- Assumes responsibility for the direct management of key supplier relationships
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A minimum of ten (10) years of executive management experience in the title industry
More than fifteen (15) years of related title production, settlement services, closing management and underwriting experience
Solid sales management and sales production knowledge and experience
Strong technical knowledge of title business
Business strategy execution
Multi- state title licenses required
Bachelors Degree Required
Real Estate sales license preferred
Valid Drivers license required
Salary & Benefits
$175,000 to $250,000+ annually plus Bonuses & Incentives
Lucrative Relocation Package
Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
The Jonus Group, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at The Jonus Group, LLC