- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Follow up with Carriers for receipt of endorsements
- Issue certificates of insurance and evidence of property forms
- Maintaining accurate computer data
- Review and process endorsements, invoicing where necessary and updating
- Input initial applications in TAM
- Assist with spreadsheets and premium allocations on some accounts
- Initial Policy checks, including policy forms, policy term, policy number, premium, commission, etc.
- Build Relationships with clients, co-workers, carriers, and other business contacts
- Other projects as needed by account management staff.
- 1+ years retail agency experience
- Must hold an active Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in TAM is a plus/Not required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The Jonus Group, LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Jonus Group, LLC