Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a Regional P&C Insurance Carrier, is seeking to add (5) Customer Service Representatives to work out of their Sarasota, FL office. This role will require the candidate to have excellent customer service and typing skills. Primary responsibilities will consist of processing new losses and following up with insureds to verify unreported losses.
- Work with claim staff regarding ISO reporting in addition to handling specific assignments as needed; verify basic coverage information within strict parameters.
- Send correspondence (forms, templates, acknowledgement letters, etc.) to customers (policyholders, claimants, agents, etc.).
- Create reports from various Claims database and distributes them to proper parties.
- Process invoices payment once properly approved and authorized.
- Must have 1-3+ years of Insurance and/or Customer Service experience.
- Must be well-versed in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent Computer and Data Entry skills
- Excellent Multitasking and Organizational skills.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits while on assignment
- Possibility of Temporary to Hire
The Jonus Group, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at The Jonus Group, LLC