Commercial Insurance Account Manager
- Expired: November 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established agency seeking a Commercial Insurance Account Manager which entails the servicing of new and renewal business (mid to large size accounts) and interaction with clients, underwriters and the agency producer/owner.
The account manager is responsible for day-to-day account management for our clients with complex coverage needs including coverage/policy questions, claims handling, and providing high customer service satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will possess a wide range of commercial account management skills, including but not limited to; customer service, administration and sales. The position requires experience managing both small and mid-size commercial accounts and have a strong understanding of the underwriting process that involves new and renewal business.
- Administer the day to day management of commercial lines accounts and delegates work and responsibilities to the assistant/associate account manager.
- Prepare submissions and market renewal business under direction of CLM.
- Work closely with underwriters and clients on all day to day issues.
- Assure proper handling of outstanding binders, policy checking function, and policy renewals. Provide assistance in all claim problems.
- Manage, delegate to, coordinates and monitors the associate account managers in the team. Verify that all Company systems and procedures being adhered to.
- Supervise and direct all activities concerning insurance schedules, certificates of insurance and other services for clients.
- Review all accounts initially and at least annually, internally and with client for the purpose of understanding the business of the client, updating exposure information and offering appropriate products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred/Not Required
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet projected deadlines
- Very good oral and written communication and strong relationship building skills
- Must have excellent technical/analytical/mathematical/and attention to detail skills with the ability to rate, process quotes and create proposals
- Team player with track record of working cooperatively to achieve objectives
- Self-motivated with a high degree of professionalism
The Jonus Group
AddressNewport News, VA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Jonus Group