Middle School Teacher
The Jones-Gordon School Paradise Valley, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Jones-Gordon School is seeking another exceptional middle school ELA (Humanities) teacher to join our phenomenal group of educators! Candidates should have a passion for teaching middle school language arts and history. Our teachers enjoy the project-based learning format, ability to customize the curriculum, design thematic units, utilize hands-on instruction, and, a student-to-teacher ratio of only 12:1. We are an independent private school and our approach to education allows you to teach the way you were trained -- student-centered! Many of our students have language-based learning differences, such as dyslexia, so candidates must have experience teaching a diverse population of students. Full-Time+ benefits
- Teach with a "whole-child" approach
- Possess the ability to identify and work with students' strengths
- Are patient and flexible
- Enjoy differentiation
- Are team-oriented and enjoy working collaboratively
- Possess strong organizational and written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills
- Are technologically savvy
- Believe in our school's vision
The Jones-Gordon SchoolWhy Work Here?
The Jones-Gordon School
The Jones-Gordon School, a private school in the Phoenix metro area, offers students the best practices in education. We provide a progressive, flexible, and personalized education where kids in grades 1-12 thrive!
4800 E. Doubletree Ranch RoadParadise Valley, AZ