We are seeking a Client Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding our client base in the Charleston, SC area and serving our existing customers in the area
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Establish goals on a personal and business level.
- Strong desire to help others.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Self-driven, strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
- Must be intuitive and resourceful, and be coach-able.
- Trustworthy. Dependable. Honest. High Integrity, and Self-worth.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Be a team builder!
- Have a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have access to a laptop computer.
Yearly Income: $40,000-$80,000
- High school or equivalent
- Entry Level. Will train right candidate.
Required License or Certification:
- Valid Drivers License
- Life and Health Insurance (not required upon hire)