Sales Management Trainee
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Management Trainee lead and train benefit specialist that meet with clients who have signed up to receive supplemental benefit plans that help protect their families far beyond what is covered through their employer. Sales Management Trainees are great communicators who are ambitious, motivated, and organized. They think like entrepreneurs and are committed team players.
- Unlimited Income Potential
- 10 Year Retirement Plan with Residual Income
- Chance to earn a free trip for you and a guest to the Bahamas, Cancun, Las Vegas, and other exciting locations for a yearly company convention
- Weekly pay and performance-based monthly bonuses
• Customize new benefits plans and adjust existing plans to fit the current needs of each client
• Establish and maintain relationships with existing and new clients
• Provide attentive customer service and any necessary administrative support in response to members' needs
• Respond to and resolve client questions and concerns regarding their benefits
• Ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete, and perform any necessary updates on schedule
• Work collaboratively with your team members
· Minimum 2 Years in a leadership role (preferred, not required).
The Jones AgenciesWhy Work Here?
Tremendous opportunity for career advancement!
205 Regency Executive Park Dr CharlotteRock Hill, SC
BusinessView all jobs at The Jones Agencies