The Joint Chiropractic continues to search for motivated, health-conscious and driven people to join our team. We have continued to advance the quality and availability of Chiropractic care in the Wellness industry. The Joint Chiropractic is opening our first clinic in Volusia County with our Port Orange opening.
What we are looking for in YOU and YOUR SKILLS!
- Driven to help people
- Possess a winning attitude!
- Have at least one year of previous Sales Experience.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Have strong communication and computer skills.
- Complete transactions using point of sale software and ensure all patient accounts are current and accurate
- Participate in marketing/sales opportunities to help attract new patients into our clinics
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Educate Patients on wellness offerings and services
- Share personal Chiropractic experience and stories
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and patients.
- Manage the flow of patients through the clinic in an organized manner
- Providing excellent services to members and patients.
- The Wellness Coordinators primary responsibility is to gain memberships in order to meet sales goals.
- Greeting members and patients upon arrival. Checking members and patients in to see the Chiropractor.
- Answering phone calls.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Staying updated on membership options, packages and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
- Confident in presenting and selling memberships and visit packages
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Office coordination or marketing experience a plus!
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Upholding The Joint Chiropractic’s core values of TRUST, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, RESPECT and ACCOUNTABILITY
- $13-$15 per hour
- Sales Commission
- Complimentary wellness services
- Company paid attire