Are you passionate about chiropractic care?
Do you love helping people feel their best?
Are you tired of all the hassles of running your own practice and not getting paid?
If you answered “YES” and chiropractic is your calling, not just a job, you’re our kind of chiropractor!
At The Joint Chiropractic, our mission is to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care. We are positively changing chiropractic care nationwide. The Joint Chiropractic is the largest provider of non-insurance, self-pay chiropractic health care in the United States. Our network consists of modern, consumer-friendly chiropractic clinics and Doctors of Chiropractic who deliver quality care of the highest standards. At The Joint Chiropractic, our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing chiropractic maintenance and preventative care.
Our 6 West Valley clinics (and still growing) are part of this national network utilizing an exciting new health care delivery model supported by a well-funded marketing campaign.
The main features of practice in our clinics are:
· Our DCs' participate in the financial success of our clinics through a compensation structure that includes both a competitive base salary and incentive bonuses based on tenure and success of the clinic.
· Our clinics are supported by local and national marketing campaigns that have proven to consistently generate an average of 75+ new patients every month.
· Our financial model is entirely cash-based – no insurance forms, no personal injury attorneys, no monthly billing, no third-party insurance audits, no collections stress, and no worries.
· Our professionally decorated clinics are conveniently located in upscale retail centers and are equipped with state-of-the-art electronic medical record systems; SOAP notes are all computerized and backed up daily on a nationally networked system that eliminates virtually all paperwork.
· Our exciting new professional paradigm allows you to focus your professional skills and energy on treating patients, without all of the long, drawn out procedures and business hassles associated with practices of the past.
Whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned practitioner, I think you will find our business model and practice environment both rewarding and enjoyable. We are looking for quality, energetic chiropractors who are devoted to the health and well-being of their patients, and committed to the success and growth of their practice.
Please contact me and we will schedule an interview to discuss our approach to healthcare and more specifics regarding our job opportunities. Be sure to visit our company website too at www.thejoint.com.