Title: District Manager for East Coast area
Scope of Responsibilities:
The role of the District Manager is to effectively lead their market to deliver across all KPIs. This includes staffing, training and motivating their teams to deliver sales and customer service results that meet or exceed expectations. The District Manager is leading and developing leaders and will oversee anywhere from 2-3 Area Coaches who are responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Team Leadership (40%)
- Conduct regular and scheduled site visits that access the customer experience. Provide direction, guidance and recognition that focuses on exceeding the customers expectations.
- Serve as a field representative of the corporate office to ensure all corporate programs are effectively executed and provide upward feedback on efficacy.
- Ensure the field teams are maintaining facility standards.
- Utilize effective coaching and role-playing skills to grow team competencies.
- Lead local marketing efforts and community outreach.
- Interviewing to ensure the quality of staff is professional and adequate to effectively staff.
- Effective on-boarding and ongoing training.
- Effectively utilize critical thinking skills.
- Collaborating with corporate leadership on a regular basis regarding business climate, Company initiatives and challenges
Business Leadership (40%)
The key focus is creating action steps consistent with S.M.A.R.T. planning to provide direction to the field teams. Specifically, how the team can grow the business by effectively delivering a consistent and exceptional customer experience and delivering consistent operational excellence. Specifics include:
- Analyze key metrics to create processes that teach new and effective behaviors that help our teams present our services most effectively
- Routine field visits with field teams and with the intent of ensuring the teams are aligned and focused growing the business and delivering consistent operational execution.
- P&L management; achieve all district level supply and labor budgetary expectations
Administrative / Communication (20%)
- Effectively utilize technology to improve communication.
- Text Messaging
- Professional social media
- Conference calls
- Participate Weekly Field Leadership Conference Calls
- Monthly and quarterly Business Review
- Complete monthly expense reports
- Four-year business degree from an accredited university or college. Or, relevant experience (minimum five years of successful multi-unit leadership.)
- Strong analytical skills to discern performance trends and how to create effective plans to improve either operations or processes to improve results.
- Professional communication skills both down to field team, laterally to peers / support and upwards to leadership that sends a clear, professional and effective message.
The Joint Chiropractic