At The Joint, our mission is to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable Chiropractic care. We are positively changing Chiropractic care nationwide. The Joint is the largest provider of non-insurance, self-pay Chiropractic health care in the United States. Our network consists of modern, consumer-friendly Chiropractic clinics and Doctors of Chiropractic that deliver quality care of the highest standards. At The Joint, our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care.
If you are committed to convenient, quality Chiropractic care for all and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
- Full time including flexible hours with benefits (Medical, PTO & 401(k)
- Part time, flexible hours
- Generous base pay plus performance bonuses for full-time
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate and you are encouraged to apply.
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Sales of membership packages
- 4 year bachelor degree from accredited college
- A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Valid DC license in applicable state
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in applicable state
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
The Joint Chiropractic is a principle-based national chain of chiropractic maintenance care clinics. Our mission is to improve quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care. We are #45 on INC. Magazine's 500 fastest growing companies in the U.S. We have 8 locations in the West Valley of AZ and there over 530 clinics nationwide. To learn more about The Joint Chiropractic, please visit our website at www.thejoint.com.
The Joint Chiropractic
Why Work Here?About The Joint Chiropractic: The Joint Chiropractic is a principle-based national chain of chiropractic maintenance care clinics. Our mission is to improve quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care. We are #45 on INC. Magazine's 500 fastest growing companies in the U.S. We have 8 locations in the West Valley of AZ and there over 530 clinics nationwide. To learn more about The Joint Chiropractic, please visit our website at www.thejoint.com.
“The Joint Chiropractic is the new paradigm of healthcare.”