The Joint Chiropractic Kansas City, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are committed to convenient, quality chiropractic care for all and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
- Full or part time with flexible hours
- Generous base pay
- Performance bonuses
- Two weeks paid time off annually
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- 4-year bachelor's degree from accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
- Valid DC license in Virginia
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance
The Joint Chiropractic
AddressKansas City, KS
HealthcareView all jobs at The Joint Chiropractic