Chiropractor - Canton, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for a new way of delivering quality chiropractic care?
The right adjustment is all it takes.
Here at The Joint Chiropractic, we’ve got your back. As one of our doctors, you will find that our unique operating model gives you all the support you need to focus on doing what you do best: looking after your patients. We support you with marketing, manage your insurance and deal with all of your business administration, as well as ensuring that you have the financial stability and security to think long term. Underpinning all of this is a clear set of values that drive every decision we make: trust, respect, accountability, integrity, excellence.
It may feel like a big change, but the right adjustment is all it takes to start moving your career in the direction you want. On the path to ownership? Towards a better work-life balance? Or simply to concentrate on improving the quality of life for the patients who walk through the door. Whatever your goal for the future, you will quickly find that The Joint has the flexibility, agility, and commitment to help you achieve your aspirations.
More and more chiropractors are discovering just what The Joint can do for their career. Join the Movement.
- Full time or Part time opportunities available
- Competitive Salary of up to $75K annually
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Monthly Health Stipend of up to $6K annually
- Sign on Bonus: $1500
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and delivering a chiropractic adjustment, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze digital x-rays or reports to rule out contraindications such as fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and wellness education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Provide a recommended treatment plan
- 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic school
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
- Valid DC license in the State of Michigan
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in the State of Michigan
About The Joint Chiropractic
When you join The Joint, you join a movement - a transformative way of thinking about chiropractic care that is gathering momentum nationwide. We are building a growing network of clinics and a close-knit community of professional chiropractors. In 2020, we treated 1.1 million unique patients and attracted 584,000 new visits! Annually, over 85% of our sales come from monthly members.
Together, we are committed to reinventing access to chiropractic. Traditionally, chiropractic care has been a confusing and expensive solution for relief seekers. Guided by a shared sense of purpose, united by clear values and supported by dedicated teams, we are fulfilling our mission of making care more affordable to the people who need it most!
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee/PC will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
Powered by JazzHR
The Joint Chiropractic
HealthcareView all jobs at The Joint Chiropractic