The Joint Chiropractic is coming to Cleveland, TN!
We’re currently looking for a well-qualified chiropractor to work in our newest clinic.
If you’re a passionate and outgoing chiropractor who loves helping patients and is driven for success, we would love to meet you.
At The Joint, our mission is to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable Chiropractic care. We are positively changing chiropractic care nationwide. The Joint is the largest provider of non-insurance, self-pay chiropractic health care in the United States. Our network consists of modern, consumer-friendly chiropractic clinics and Doctors of Chiropractic that deliver quality care of the highest standards. At The Joint, our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing chiropractic maintenance and preventative care.
If you are committed to convenient, quality chiropractic care for all and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
- Work in a modern clinic with streamlined workflow
- Focus your time and energy of patient education and patient care
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for promotion to clinic director
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement for CE and licensing fees
- Accrued PTO
- Generous base pay plus performance bonuses
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Sales of membership packages
- 4 year bachelor degree from accredited college
- A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I,II,III and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
- Valid DC license in Tennessee
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in Tennessee
The Joint Chiropractic - Cleveland, TN