Are you looking for the career change of a lifetime? Are you looking to do something you love and be recognized for your potential? Say goodbye to dead-end jobs and join a company with purpose!
The Job Window’s client, one of the leading marketing and consulting firms in Fort Wayne is looking for a Retail Sales Associate who can bring their A-game to their fast-paced, fun retail campaigns. Our client creates unique campaigns for some of the biggest brands and newest break-out products on the market. They are in immediate need of a dedicated customer service enthusiast and sales professional who can take on big responsibility and bring passion to their job.
With our client’s team, you’ll be working with some of the largest corporations in the nations. You’ll use your passion for customer service to make a difference to their customers. In return, our client is committed to providing a supportive, family-oriented environment where your outstanding work is rewarded. This firm believes that good business starts with individual success. As a Retail Sales Associate, you will receive full training in every division of our client’s company. Join a firm that invests in your future and gives you the keys to a successful career path with the company.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Associate:
- Greet consumers in a friendly, professional manner at on-site campaigns to create a lasting, positive brand experience, communicate effectively, and determine the best product fit for the needs of the customer.
- Develop and maintain client and consumer relationships to provide excellent customer service and exceed sales goals.
- Work with Retail Manager to identify new selling opportunities and remain competitive in marketplace.
- Participate in all company meetings and training events to establish proper channels of communication and ensure full operational compliance.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge to sell with confidence and provide excellent levels of customer service that encourage customer loyalty.
Qualifications of the Retail Sales Associate:
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, event planning/event coordinating, event sales, field sales, event promotions, retail sales, retail customer service, retail management, event marketing, and other retail and customer service associated fields an asset.
- Knowledge of retail merchandising and retail key performance indicators (KPI) an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill with ability to listen and make every client and customer interaction count.
- Able to work alone or in a group to benefit the company as a whole.
- Must be willing to work hard in an entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions.