The Job Window has an immediate need for an entry level Public Relations & Marketing Communications Assistant to join our client’s seriously talented team! This rapidly-growing promotional marketing company in Scottsdale applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of their expert marketing campaigns that guarantee their clients proven success, this firm is continuously adding new clientele. Our client is in immediate need of a Public Relations & Marketing Communications Assistant to help dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition.
There is a high demand for our client’s customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. The Public Relations & Marketing Communications Assistant will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients. You will have the opportunity to work with decision makers with the firm’s Fortune 500 clients, creating innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
The Public Relations & Marketing Communications Assistant will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our client’s company. A proven mentorship program with senior management will take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
The Public Relations & Marketing Communications Assistant will be trained in:
• Advertising & Brand Exposure
• Marketing & Account Satisfaction
• Public and Media Based Strategies
• Project Management & Team Leadership
Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to our client. The right Public Relations & Marketing Communications Assistant can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Coordinating in-store service campaigns and maintaining successful operation.
- Building relationships with customers and communicating with them about clients’ promotional services.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Developing promotional marketing materials and visual merchandizing
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of campaign traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
Our client’s ideal Public Relations & Marketing Communications Assistant is a talented and hardworking individual who is looking to start their career with a growing company. A positive self starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities is a must!
Qualities of the ideal Public Relations & Marketing Communications Assistant:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Leader & go-getter mentality
- 1-2 years’ experience or study in marketing, sales, public relations, advertising, business communications, and related fields an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude.
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles.
** Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (personally owned vehicle is recommended). Travel to on-site events will be a requirement in this role.