Are you ready to join a winning team? Our client’s Sales Department and Elgin area office is seeking a high energy Sales Coordinator who is extremely dedicated to her/his job and is willing to “go the extra mile”. They are looking for a hospitality, fashion or cosmetics career professional, who is interested in beginning a career in Sales and Marketing and has a strong desire to excel, and exceed the expectations of their clients.
Company Overview: Our client has built a distinct and iconic reputation in the heart of Elgin through their unique take on cosmetic, beauty and fashion consumer brand representation. They have provided innovative outlets for some of the largest household beauty product brands in the country to showcase their products, increase their sales activity and establish/enhance consumer brand loyalty.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Regional Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Coordinating and supporting all aspects of sales activities including taking initial inquiries, generating leads, proposals, referrals and closing sales.
- Liaise with clients in absence of sales manager
- Maintain an accurate count of all Sales collateral
- Coordinate specific marketing initiatives involving Revenue Streams
- Possess and share knowledge of client products including product benefits, features and pricing.
- Excellent communication skills and English; second foreign language a definite asset
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Articulate, self-motivated, energetic and positive team-player
- Confident, well-groomed, pleasant telephone and personal disposition
- Desire to learn and advance within the Sales and Marketing team/division
- Enjoys challenges, works well under time pressure, thinks ahead and is extremely committed to the job
Perks: Endless staff events & team building exercises, off-site conference and meeting travel opportunities, great compensation package, no glass ceilings and a supportive team building environment.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in the United States of America. We are unable to assist candidates in obtaining USA work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we encourage you to reply with a copy of your resume!
This is an entry level position. College graduates are encouraged to apply. If you are interested in the Junior Regional Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level position, please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.