Local start-ups and national brands alike call on our client to launch new products and services, acquire new customers, and increase sales activity through their innovative marketing and promotional advertising campaigns.
Due to recent campaign expansion throughout the San Francisco area, our client is looking for a Junior Marketing Assistant who can help take their promotions to the next level! Our client is looking for an outgoing, positive minded entry-level professional who isn’t afraid of face-to-face consumer interaction and is eager to learn the ins & outs of consumer marketing, brand promotion & consumer sales strategy.
The Junior Marketing Assistant will assist our client with:
- Development of clients’ marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives, leverage global brand positioning, and solidify the company's superiority through its customers
- Delivering compelling on-site POP, promotional, and marketing programs that build brands and drive sell-thru.
- Organizing promotional materials & inventory.
- Developing “Go To Market” strategies for existing and new product initiatives to drive consumer sales on behalf of the client.
- Demonstrating key features of products on behalf of a large portfolio of consumer accounts.
- Monitoring marketing budget initiatives, execution, and metrics.
- Identifying and communicating key product attributes to consumers with the goal of building brand identity in the consumer marketplace and increasing sales.
- Delivering in-depth promotional product knowledge to customers in the San Francisco area and educating them on the benefits of each product with the goal of successfully impacting sales performance and generating product sales (Face-to-face interaction with clients and consumers is a daily role requirement).
- Proactively creating selling opportunities based on Seasonality, VOC and Marketing Calendar with the goal of driving increased revenue and increasing monetary success of each client campaign.
- Travel around the San Francisco area will be required.
Requirements of the Junior Marketing Assistant:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Sales, retail, promotion, cosmetic/fashion, or hospitality experience is a huge asset! Full training will be provided so entry level candidates and recent graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Superior customer service skills.
- A professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- A great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- A desire to work
** We are currently only hiring Local applicants at this time. This is an Entry Level Position.