The Account Developer serves as the primary contact between customers and clients. The position is responsible for exceptional customer relationships that are both befitting of our client’s brands and promote their increased business through value added placements and sales
Accountabilities of the Junior Marketing Account Developer:
- Market, educate and excite customers about our client’s leading portfolio of products/services.
- Analyze and understand customer needs and marketing trends to help grow profitability, increase sales revenue, and consumer base.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels, company assets and promotional ad signage (point of sale) and displays.
- Ensure each account meets company merchandising standards.
- Determine stores’ and customers’ product/service needs.
- Communicate and collaborate account activities to appropriate business partners.
- Utilize sales force automation tools.
- Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for each account.
Qualifications of the Junior Marketing Account Developer:
- 1+ year relevant business to business sales experience is preferred (which might include food and beverage or retail).
- Passionate, values oriented, resourceful and motivated to learn.
- Professional proven communication and interpersonal problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to serve multiple customer accounts concurrently with excellence.
- Analytical and naturally curious to question the status quo.
- Proficient computer application skills.
- Must be comfortable standing for prolonged periods of time.
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. To apply, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume!
Keywords: Junior Marketing Account Developer, Entry Level Marketing & Sales Manager Trainee, Entry Level Brand Marketing Assistant, Entry Level Brand Ambassador (Marketing & Brand Awareness), Entry Level Assistant Manager Trainee - Marketing & Sales Promotion, Brand Marketing Associate, Assistant Brand Manager (Marketing Division), Entry Level Marketing Rep, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Strategies, Retail Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Associate, Marketing & Sales, Marketing Execution, Direct Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Integrated Marketing Communications, Brand Marketing, Marketing & Sales, Marketing & Sales Support, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Marketing Jobs, Marketing Assistant, Marketing & Sales Representative, Marketing & Sales Associate, Promotional Marketing, Brand Marketing. marketing communications, marketing management, strategic marketing, web marketing, marketing administration, product marketing, direct marketing, regional marketing, search engine marketing (sem).