Tired of looking for an internship, only to find that most are unpaid? Looking to gain experience in the growing marketing and sales industry? The Job Window is looking for a full-time, entry level Marketing & Sales Intern (Paid) to help support our Glendale-area client’s Marketing and Sales departments.
About Our Client:
A great opportunity for those looking to learn more about marketing and sales in an entry-level role.
Our client is an established Glendale based marketing company with thousands of happy customers. They provide next-generation marketing and lead generation services to major retailers and Fortune 500 corporations around the world. Whatever the need, whatever the problem, our client helps retailers convert browsers into buyers.The Marketing & Sales Intern Job In A Nutshell:
This paid, full-time, entry level internship provides valuable sales and marketing experience in the retail marketing field. As part of the team, you'll be responsible for:
- Identifying qualified prospects by communicating directly with consumers during retail marketing events.
- Marketing client products to consumers by illustrating key service features and recommending services that best suit each individual’s needs.
- Following up on new and existing leads by identifying candidates that qualify for products and services and creating a positive brand experience.
- Understanding competitor marketing efforts and researching prospective customer demographics to more effectively liaise with consumers and build a viable consumer base.
- University or College degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (must be fluent in the English language).
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented
- Superior writing skills
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality and work with a diverse consumer base.
- Able to coordinate tasks independently as well as work as part of a team.
- Marketing or sales industry knowledge or exposure is an asset.
This is an entry-level Internship in marketing. If you feel you can handle the responsibilities above and are willing to work hard in an entry-level position, please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.