The Job Window has an exciting opportunity for a B2B Marketing Intern on behalf of our client, a Encinitas-based marketing service that delivers personalized marketing and business development campaigns for a wealth of clients. Our client uses an innovative model that combines the marketing efforts of local businesses and fortune 500 clients alike to deliver a unique service that brings products directly to each client’s target market and remains competitive in today’s ultra-competitive market.
Our client is looking for a motivated B2B Marketing Intern to help fuel their business’ growth. You will play a vital role in driving demand and growing their client base through B2B marketing efforts throughout the Encinitas community. Reporting to the growth marketing manager, you will help develop and execute B2B marketing campaigns, manage client accounts, and work on weekly reporting.
Our client’s ideal candidate is a results driven, analytical, creative student, entry level professional, or recent graduate who thrives in a fast paced team environment and is eager to learn.
Key responsibilities of the B2B Marketing Intern:
- Work directly with the leadership team to help develop and optimize the company’s growth strategy.
- Execute B2B marketing campaigns to reach, engage and convert target audience by promoting products and services to assigned territories.
- Research and identify partnership opportunities throughout the local area by prospecting potential business partners.
- Track and analyze marketing analytics and provide weekly reports to help optimize reach, engagement and conversion.
- Enrolled in, or completed degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude to perform shared tasks and achieve team goals.
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience in marketing and or start up setting.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with email automation tools
This is a full-time internship. If you are looking for entry level, engaging work at a burgeoning marketing firm and have the skills mentioned above, apply directly here.