Need a job that pays great?
Celerity Marketing Solutions is currently seeking a full-time Entry Level Sales & Marketing Associate to join our Sales team in Santa Ana! If you are seeking a great opportunity and the freedom to work at your own pace, then we have exactly what you are looking for!
Our company is an optimistic team who is looking to give entry-level candidates an opportunity to excel in sales positions, understanding that your success is our success! We offer sales and marketing solutions to some of the biggest brands in the nation. Our management team provides personalized training to continuously enhance your direct sales knowledge.
This is the ideal entry-level position for recent graduates looking for employment. Our managers train you to be successful from start to finish!
- Ongoing and extensive training to ensure you are always up to date on product knowledge and industry standards.
- Opportunities for rapid career growth and personal sales development.
- Exceptional compensation.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Associates should:
- Be prepared to undergo training for maximum product knowledge.
- Have strong leadership and customer relations skills.
- Be motivated not only in a team setting but also on an individual level.
- Have a desire to utilize and enhance their sales skills.
- Work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ideally have previous experience in sales, marketing, or customer service. These are considered an asset and are not required
This position has two levels:
Level 1: Entry Level Sales & Marketing Associate
- Join a fantastic team to travel to commercial areas within the Santa Ana area to introduce our client’s brands to potential customers.
- Generate leads within the territory assigned including performing short sales presentations and closing sales.
- Learn about the program and sales presentation from your team leader within the first few weeks/months.
- Present our client’s products and services and meet sales quotas for your designated territory.
Level 2: Sales & Marketing Team Leader
When you have mastered the sales skills and are able to train other trainees, you will be promoted to a Sales & Marketing Team Leader position. At that point, you will be responsible for planning the sales route every day, assign your members to a certain territory, and help them answer any questions they might have.
In addition to the responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales & Marketing Associate, as a Sales & Marketing Team Leader, you will also be responsible for:
- Coming up with marketing strategies to expand our client’s customer base.
- Handling questions and concerns from current and new clients.
- Aiding team members.
- Attending department meetings.
- Maintaining up-to-date company and product knowledge.
- Coordinating with various other departments within the office.
- Perform other managerial duties as and when required.
**This is a direct marketing position, not digital marketing
The right Sales & Marketing Trainee will have the following attributes:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Advertising, or similar disciplines an asset.
- Sales, Marketing, Retail or Customer Service experience is an asset, however, we can train the right candidate and make them industry-ready.
- Solid organizational skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Fantastic work ethic.
- Willingness to work with a team.
- This role is a customer-facing role. The ideal applicant will be comfortable speaking with customers in-person and being in a retail environment.
- Must be local/able to start within 1-2 weeks of employment offer acceptance.
The Job Window