Attention Recent Grads!
Are you a new graduate looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Are you enthusiastic and want to challenge yourself? Do you want to gain experience in marketing, sales, and communications and work in a fast-paced environment?
If you answered "Yes" to the above questions and if you are looking for personal/professional growth, then our client wants to speak to you! Build an impressive resume as an Entry Level Promotions & Marketing Intern with The Job Window’s client in Mount Laurel! This firm bridges the gap between corporate clientele and their consumers, providing clients with an increased market brand share and consumers with access to some of the best break-out telecommunications services in the marketplace.
As an Entry Level Promotions & Marketing Intern with our client, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies in the nation! You will gain valuable experience in sales and marketing and work with management to track industry trends, grow the firm’s client base, and act as the voice of prestigious national brands.
You will be cross-trained in the areas of:
- Customer Service
- Promotions and Branding
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Promotions & Marketing Intern:
- Build and develop relationships with both consumers at in-store retail campaigns to create lasting brand connections for consumers and expand client market share.
- Act as a consultant and resource for consumers to exceed client sales goals.
- Maintain knowledge of all services offered and provide support in campaign participation.
- Achieve sales goals by prospecting consumers in the local area.
- Identify new opportunities for revenue and business development and support existing client relationships.
- Assist in managing territory marketing and planning to ensure maximum coverage and distribution.
Requirements of the Entry Level Promotions & Marketing Intern:
- Enthusiastic and positive personality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for growth and success.
- Able to work in a team environment and individually.
If you are confident and eager to start your career with a growing organization, our client wants to hear from you! Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: Promotions & Marketing Intern, Promotions Assistant, Marketing Promotions, Promotions Manager, Promotions Coordinator, Marketing Strategies, Marketing Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Intern, Sales Assistant.