The Job Window is in search of an Entry Level Promotional Advertising Assistant for one of our top clients in the Promotional Advertising industry. The Entry Level Promotional Advertising Assistant would be assigned to one or several campaigns to represent their brands at special promotional advertising campaigns in high traffic retailers. The position is ideal for someone that is not only self-motivated, but also functions at a high level in a team environment as you will be responsible for individual as well as team revenue goals at each campaign. Daily and weekly team meetings at the corporate office will keep you in the loop on product knowledge and team progress. Typical campaigns can last several days to months to years depending on client goals. As an Entry Level Promotional Advertising Assistant you will have the opportunity to see projects from inception to completion. This is an excellent opportunity for advancement into a Campaign and Market Manager role based on performance and commitment.
What our client can offer YOU:
- You're not confined to a cubicle daily. The position works both at the corporate office and at high volume engaging retail campaigns. Have diversity in your day!
- Receive professional and comprehensive training in retail campaign coordination, product merchandizing, sales strategy, grassroots marketing and promotional advertising.
- Feel of a startup with the stability of brand name clients.
- Earn great money with uncapped commissions and an employee recognition program.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Promotional Advertising Assistant:
- Provide service presentations during in-store retail advertising campaigns to encourage the purchase of various services to potential customers.
- Be an expert in our client’s home improvement service offerings and educate customers on the features and benefits of client products.
- Ensure customers have a positive and engaging experience.
- Be a social chameleon: adapt to a diverse customer base and personalize each interaction to create a natural and engaging experience and encourage new sales/subscriptions.
- Report sales and feedback for each marketing campaign.
- Access opportunities for advancement quickly with consistent performance
- Strong communications, organization and interpersonal skills required.
- Experience in marketing, sales, retail or customer service is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and interactive environment of marketing professionals.
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive, hourly base plus performance bonuses. This position is based in retail locations throughout (city).