The Job Window is looking for a full time Entry Level Marketing Manager on behalf of our client in Midland. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with successful brand names and assist in growing their reputation locally through in-store retail marketing campaigns and community outreach programs. The Entry Level Marketing Manager will be part of a passionate, close-knit marketing team that fosters a fast-paced, energetic, deadline-driven environment. Opportunities for career development and growth are open in several avenues for high achievers.
As an Entry Level Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day logistics and execution of our client’s local retail marketing campaigns. Demonstrated excellence in time management and all forms of communication as well as willingness to jump in at the deep end almost every day is essential.
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- Attend various in-store marketing campaigns throughout the local area for designated clients.
- Assist in setup and distribution of all promotional collateral and retail merchandizing.
- Closely work with CEO and company managers to strategize marketing and advertising
- Set an example as a front line representative between consumers and corporate clientele.
- Maintain regular contact and communication with senior event coordinators and client partners
- Train and develop promotional staff in assigned campaigns.
- Conduct regular trainings for staff to ensure knowledge in client’s products, promotions and industry specifics.
- This position will be considered for management roles given successful completion of assigned projects.
Qualifications of the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required (preferably in Marketing / Business / or related field).
- Adapts easily to a changing environment.
- Manages multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and makes it look easy.
- Developing and maintaining trusting, respectful, collaborative relationships.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Is willing and able to travel on short notice
- A get-it-done attitude with the ability to adapt, think outside the box, problem solve and willingness to learn and grow; take ownership and responsibility
There are no door to door, business to business, or telemarketing positions here
If you are interested in a full time, salary based position
with the opportunity to advance into management,
APPLY TODAY! Positions are limited.