The Job Window has an exciting opportunity available on behalf of our client, a rapidly-growing marketing firm in El Cajon. They are seeking an Entry Level Marketing Consultant to oversee major clients in the Sports and Entertainment Industry. As an Entry Level Marketing Consultant with our client, you will be maintaining the partnerships of their current sports and entertainment clientele.
Responsibilities Entry Level Marketing Consultant:
- Present product knowledge in meetings with prospective clientele to promote products, increase brand awareness, and expand client base.
- Maintain and oversee existing major sports and entertainment clientele accounts.
- Proactively approach prospects during B2B (business to business) marketing campaigns to introduce them to offered products and services.
- Develop marketing strategies that will enhance branding.
- Preparing written content to highlight client’s strengths, accomplishments, and community contributions.
- Project coordination and strategic planning in sports and entertainment accounts.
Requirements Entry Level Marketing Consultant:
- Experience in direct marketing, promotions, sales, and related fields an asset.
- Experience with clients in the sports, entertainment, hospitality, customer service, and food service industries an asset.
- College degree in marketing, advertising, business, or communications preferred.
- High energy personality.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Enthusiast for public speaking.
- Ability to travel to on-site promotional event areas as needed.
This is a full-time, permanent position. To apply, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.