The Job Window is hiring for an Entry Level Marketing Associate for one of the leading Marketing and Promotional Advertising firms in the country!
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, marketing, public relations, HR, etc.
- Creating consumer Marketing & Sales opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and consumer communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, PR, business communications, success stories
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of marketing fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.