The Job Window has an immediate need for an Entry Level Marketing & Public Relations Intern to join our client’s seriously talented team! This rapidly-growing promotional marketing company in Philadelphia applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to public relations & marketing research and sales. As a result of their expert marketing campaigns that guarantee their clients proven success, this firm is continuously adding new clientele. Our client is in immediate need of an Entry Level Marketing & Public Relations Intern to help dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition.
There is a high demand for our client’s customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. The Entry Level Marketing & Public Relations Intern will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients. You will have the opportunity to work with decision makers with the firm’s Fortune 500 clients, creating innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
The Entry Level Marketing & Public Relations Intern will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our client’s company. A proven mentorship program with senior management will take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
The Entry Level Marketing & Public Relations Intern will be trained in:
- Advertising & Brand Exposure
- Marketing & Account Satisfaction
- Public Relations and Media Based Strategies
- Project Management & Team Leadership
Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to our client. The right Public Relations & Marketing Intern can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Responsibilities Entry Level Marketing & Public Relations Intern:
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Public Relations Manager.
- Working with the Public Relations Manager and key accounts to integrate Public Relations campaigns with customer promotions.
- Building relationships with customers and communicating with them about clients’ home improvement services.
- Working with the Public Relations Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Keeping accurate and timely record of campaign traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
Our client’s ideal Entry Level Marketing & Public Relations Intern is a talented and hardworking individual who is looking to start their career with a growing company. A positive self-starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities is a must!
Qualities of the ideal Entry Level Marketing & Public Relations Intern:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Leader & go-getter mentality
Requirements of the Entry Level Marketing & Public Relations Intern:
- College degree or in the process of completion a plus.
- 1-2 years’ experience or study in marketing, sales, public relations, advertising, business communications, and related fields an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude.
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Basic understanding of public relations concepts and sales strategy.
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary! This is a full-time, permanent position in Public Relations. Comprehensive training and development along with a guaranteed hourly base plus performance bonuses are provided to give you the keys to a successful career path with the company. College graduates welcome!!