The Job Window, an interactive candidate resource that specializes in connecting up and coming talent to entry level opportunities all across North America, is excited to announce that one of its premiere promotional & experiential marketing clients is looking for an Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant to join their promotions team!
As a leader in experiential marketing & client acquisitions, our client specializes in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses across the globe!
In this entry level role, the Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics during residential promotional campaigns and throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or sales tasks required.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant:
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction, sales demonstrations, and service explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured service package being promoted. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with customers, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Client relations
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Sales Account Management
Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Assistant Position Requirements:
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- Experience in a sales promotion, marketing, advertising or any retail related setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
This is a full-time, permanent position. If you can’t wait to become an enthusiastic sales promotions professional and are ready to create and promote product, service & brand hysteria on a daily basis our client would love to hear from you!