Do you strive for every customer to have a superior experience?
Do you set challenging goals?
Do you thrive in a team environment and enjoy helping others hit their goals?
The Job Window is looking a candidate with experience in customer service, retail, hospitality and the restaurant/ food service industry for a full time, entry level Customer Service Representative position within our client’s progressive marketing firm! Due to their unprecedented growth over the last quarter, they have opened a new location in the Des Moines area and are in immediate need of a Customer Service Representative with a passion for people.
Our client’s mission is simple. Customer service is their number one priority! They strive to exceed their customer and client’s expectations daily. Happy customers come from a talented customer service team. Our client invests in their team because they depend on their customer service and client satisfaction team members to create a seamless customer experience. They are hiring for a customer service team player that is tired of their stagnant career and who is looking to be a part of growing firm!
Why is this a great opportunity?
- Independence & Flexibility--No boss over your shoulder
- Fun, Social Culture— Happy customers come from a happy customer service team. Where else can you come to a career where having fun is the priority?
- Full Training – As a part of our client’s customer service team, you will receive cross-training from the ground up. Even our client’s CEO started entry level to earn their opportunity to get to the top.
- Leadership Training and Development – Our client is committed to helping their team develop a leadership mindset. From building confidence, to reading inspiring authors, to your personal development project, every team member is learning to lead others from their first day.
What a typical day as a Customer Service Representative is like:
- Approach customers during in-field campaign and offer information on benefits of clients’ products and services, provide customer service support, and act as a liaison between clients and consumers.
- Perform product demonstrations to educate consumers on clients’ products and increase sales.
- Manage in-field campaign including set-up of equipment, signage, and merchandise.
- Maximize client visibility and presence at all client events and campaigns.
- Present products in a fun and professional manner and ensure positive consumer engagement with the brand.
The Customer Service Representative must represent the following qualities:
- Perpetually Positive Attitude--If you are to lead others the first thing you have to have is an attitude others want to follow.
- Outstanding Work Ethic--the most common trait in successful people is the fact that they outworked everyone around them. This firm expects the same if they want everyone to grow.
- Student Mentality & Willingness to Work Hard--the greatest leaders are the best learners. Our client does we not require experience is because those who still yet need it are those who love to learn more and more.
- A Passion for People --In order to lead others, one must be great at dealing with all different types of people from all walks of life.
Bright Future Management