Do you strive for every customer to have a superior experience?
Do you set challenging goals?
Do you thrive in a team environment and enjoy helping others hit their goals?
We are looking for a candidate with experience in customer service, retail, hospitality, and the restaurant/ food service industry for a full time, entry-level Customer Service Representative position within our progressive marketing firm! Due to our unprecedented growth over the last quarter, we have opened a new location in the Davenport area and are in immediate need of a Customer Service Representative with a passion for people.
Our mission is simple. Customer service is our number one priority! We strive to exceed customer and client expectations daily. Happy customers come from a talented customer service team. We invest in our team because we depend on our customer service and client satisfaction team members to create a seamless customer experience. We are hiring for a customer service team player that is tired of their stagnant career and who is looking to be a part of a growing firm!
Why is this a great opportunity?
- Independence & Flexibility--No boss over your shoulder
- Fun, Social Culture— Happy customers come from a happy customer service team. Where else can you come to a career where having fun is the priority?
- Full Training – As a part of our client’s customer service team, you will receive cross-training from the ground up. Even our CEO started entry-level to earn their opportunity to get to the top.
- Leadership Training and Development – Our client is committed to helping their team develop a leadership mindset. From building confidence to reading inspiring authors, to your personal development project, every team member is learning to lead others from their first day.
What a typical day as a Customer Service Representative is like:
- Approach customers during in-field campaigns and offer information on the benefits of clients’ products and services, provide customer service support and act as a liaison between clients and consumers.
- Perform product demonstrations to educate consumers on clients’ products and increase sales.
- Manage the in-field campaigns including the set-up of equipment, signage, and merchandise.
- Maximize client visibility and presence at all client events and campaigns.
- Present products in a fun and professional manner and ensure positive consumer engagement with the brand.
The Customer Service Representative must represent the following qualities:
- Perpetually Positive Attitude--If you are to lead others the first thing you have to have is an attitude others want to follow.
- Outstanding Work Ethic--the most common trait in successful people is the fact that they outworked everyone around them.
- Student Mentality & Willingness to Work Hard--the greatest leaders are the best learners. We do not require experience because those who still need it are those who love to learn more and more.
- A Passion for People --In order to lead others, one must be great at dealing with all different types of people from all walks of life.
Bright Future Management