The Job Window is currently looking for a professional with customer service experience on behalf of our client, a boutique marketing firm in the local area. They are in immediate need of a Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and sales to work as part of their seriously talented team.
As a Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist with our client’s team, you will receive training to ensure you have all the skills and knowledge that you require to be successful in this high energy industry. Team based training sessions will ensure that you have the opportunity to learn from top representatives in our client’s firm. They promote growth from within and encourage their team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare you to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist Position Benefits:
- Full-time and steady daytime hours.
- Full training program.
- Merit based advancement
- Fun atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
- Company events
- Professional growth.
Our client is seeking a candidate that is outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on reaching sales quotas, achieving customer satisfaction, and ensuring professional development. Our client will handle all training for the Customer Service Support Specialist hands on. This firm is looking to teach, train, and develop a manager from the ground up.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist:
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment, creating positive brand excitement to increase sales of client products during sales campaigns taking place outside of big-box retailers in Winnipeg.
- Maintain professional standards in marketing, sales, & customer service
- Direct customer interaction to promote products & services during retail sales campaigns.
- Participate in daily training sessions & campaign meetings
Qualifications of the Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist:
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Customer service, customer relationship, field sales, or direct marketing experience.
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment.
*Local applicants only. Must be able to start work within 1-2 weeks of employment offer acceptance. A valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorship