The Job Window's client is one of the fastest and most successful marketing and advertising firms in the Orange Country area. They are currently going through a nationwide expansion and are in immediate need of an entry-level Customer Service & Customer Relations Representative – Entry Level to act as a liaison between consumers and customers
Our client is a consistently growing company providing marketing, advertising, customer service, and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. They identify and develop new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions and innovative customer service and client relations strategies. Their company creates and executes these campaigns to each client’s researched target market.
We need an entry-level Customer Service & Customer Relations Representative – Entry Level that enjoys a fast-paced environment and face-to-face interaction to become one of the best. As a Customer Service & Customer Relations Representative – Entry Level, you’ll provide exceptional customer service and continually develop new marketing campaigns for high profile clients. We have found that customer service professionals excel in this position because they are able to provide the personal touch that our company is known for.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service & Customer Relations Representative – Entry Level:
- Ensure a positive brand experience by providing outstanding customer service, maintaining client standards, and keeping accurate brand & service knowledge.
- Proactively approach customers and perform sales presentations to educate consumers about clients’ products and services and increase client revenue.
- Answer questions about client products and services and determine each consumer’s needs.
- Execute clients’ marketing and visual merchandising initiatives.
- Build relationships with both consumers and clients to fit brand objectives and build a viable client base.
Qualifications of the Customer Service & Customer Relations Representative – Entry Level:
- 1-2 years’ experience or training in restaurant/food service, hospitality, customer service, direct customer service, field marketing, sales, or other customer service and people-oriented fields preferred. However, our client is willing to make exceptions for the right candidate.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment.
- Desire to succeed.
- On-site attendance at promotional campaigns and customer service campaigns throughout the Long Beach area will be a role requirement for this customer service and marketing position. Access to reliable transportation is beneficial.
This is an entry-level, direct customer service position. College graduates and customer service professionals are encouraged to apply. If you are interested in the Customer Service & Customer Relations Representative – Entry Level position, please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
The Job Window