The Job Window is looking for a customer service and sales professional on behalf of our client, a promotional marketing and sales firm in the Pleasant Hill area. As a Customer Account & Sales Representative, you will be primarily responsible for maximizing sales of our client’s products, managing lead generation, and providing excellent customer service. This position carries with it the responsibility to ensure that you are managing internal communication and customer relationships.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Account & Sales Representative include:
Providing Excellent Customer Service and Maintaining Customer Relationships:
- Approach customers and understand how needs can be met by products and services offered.
- Identify key product attributes, deliver in-depth product knowledge to customers, and educate customers on benefit of each product.
- Communicate with customers face-to-face to provide basic support on new customer inquiries, promote products, and establish proper channels of communication.
- Maintain relationships with key customers and partners.
- Follow up on leads and inquires.
- Deliver marketing messages to clients (new and existing)
- Drive sales through lead generation and new business acquisition.
- Identify opportunities for revenue.
- Coordinate in-field promotional campaigns to identify new customers, maximize sales, and increase existing subscriptions in client’s designated territory.
Administration and Communication
- Maintain contact with regional key customers on a regular basis.
- Complete transaction and administrative paperwork at in-field campaigns to initiate or update any
- Provide call reports and feedback on regional business conditions to management team.
Do you have the following qualifications for the Customer Account & Sales Representative?
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of sales – previous experience in field sales, regional sales and territory development, telecommunications or telesales, retail sales or retail customer service, residential or door to door sales, marketing and promotions, and other account services or sales associated fields an asset.
- Ability to adapt communication to the various audiences based on the field environment.
- Extroverted, motivated, magnetic personality & confidence working with people.
- Able to work in a high-energy, fast- paced environment.
- Completed post-secondary education or combination of experience preferred.
This is an entry-level position in customer service and sales. If you are interested in the Customer Account & Sales Representative position, please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.