Are you a creative thinker with a passion for people? Are you looking to join a firm that allows you to think independently and recognizes you for your efforts?
The Job Window is looking for a resourceful and innovative communications professional with a passion for public relations to join our client’s successful York area marketing firm. This rapidly-growing firm works with local leaders and Fortune 500 corporations alike, supporting each client’s specific public relations and marketing goals by providing tailored marketing services at a fraction of the cost. Due to their unprecedented growth this year, our client is in immediate need of a Communications Specialist to build relationships with clients and serve as the face of our client’s prestigious brands.
As a Communications Specialist in our client’s Marketing & Public Relations Division, you will work with a family-oriented team of dedicated PR professionals. Our client is committed to working hard, having fun, and developing each team member individually to give them the keys to a successful career with the company. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest corporations in the country, revitalizing their existing Public Relations strategies to keep their businesses dynamic, current, and cutting-edge.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! This is an entry level position in Public Relations. No experience is necessary and our client welcomes new graduates and professionals looking for a career change. This firm provides full paid training with a national manager that will help you reach your goals and go beyond your potential.
Responsibilities of the Communications Specialist in Marketing & Public Relations
- Effectively communicate directly with clients’ consumers to establish a positive brand image to the public.
- Assist the Public Relations and Marketing Manager in creating Public Relations campaigns that align with each client’s corporate objectives, increase clients’ market brand share, and maximize sales.
- Serve as a consultant and liaison between consumers and corporate clientele to resolve communications issues and articulate key brand messages.
- Create monthly reports to demonstrate the success of each campaign, analyze results, report on key PR metrics, and develop solutions for campaign problem areas.
- Assist in campaign setup and breakdown, handle client and company merchandise and campaign materials, and coordinate the transition of marketing campaign materials as necessary.
Qualifications of the Communications Specialist in Marketing & Public Relations
- Degree or related experience in Public Relations, English, Journalism, Communication, Business Administration/Business Communications, Marketing, and related fields an asset.
- Ability to develop new and innovative public relations and communications strategies to suit a variety of audiences.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to articulate complex messages.
- A positive attitude and ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities.
Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (personally owned vehicle is recommended). Travel to on-site events will be a requirement in this role.