The Job Window is currently searching for a Communications Manager on behalf of our client in Clayton. This firm is in immediate need of an entry level Communications Manager to develop, execute and monitor a diversified, comprehensive communications plan to support the marketing and internal communication needs of their company and its supported entities.
The Communications Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Promote client products to target markets through B2B (business to business) marketing campaign.
- Educate consumers on product/service offerings, and develop a marketing plan to support the company’s business development and marketing goals
- Oversee B2B marketing including proactively canvassing throughout the Clayton territory and selling direct to businesses.
- Represent organization during sales pitches and corporate events.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree required preferably in Business or Marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and electronically to a variety of audiences
- Detail- oriented with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel to perform job duties as needed; car necessary
- High level of integrity, diplomacy and initiative
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive performance-based compensation package.